Part-Time Administrative Assistant - OTC Foundation
Job no: 493802
Work type: Springfield Campus
Location: Springfield, MO
Categories: Advancement/OTC Foundation, Part-Time Staff
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, OTC FOUNDATION
DEPARTMENT: OTC Foundation
SALARY RANGE: $12.50-$26.00/hour
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Operations, OTC Foundation
SCHEDULE DETAILS: Part-time (Hours not to exceed 19.5 a week)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for various administrative activities for the OTC Foundation. Other major responsibilities include correspondence and recordkeeping for the Foundation. The essential functions of this position require a physical presence onsite.
Essential Job Duties
- Serve as administrative assistant to the OTC Foundation. Responsible for maintaining staff calendar, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, and executing paperwork per the Foundation’s policies and practices.
- Maintain user-level knowledge of Raiser’s Edge CRM database to complete data entry and reports. Ensure accuracy of all information stored in Raiser’s Edge.
- Open, review and route mail, noting important dates on the Foundation calendar.
- Prepare, proofread and answer correspondence, as directed. Provide exemplary customer service to all students, employees, and donors who visit or contact the OTC Foundation.
- Assist in executing and tracking Foundation projects including scholarships, student supports, and capital projects.
- Assist with OTC Alumni Association engagement efforts.
- Assist with website maintenance and Strategic Planning Online as directed.
- Maintain and update important contact information relevant to legislators (national, state and local area officials), two- and four-year college presidents/chancellors, community boards and other organizations, as appropriate.
- Maintain an inventory of office supplies and equipment, and obtain new items as necessary.
- Maintain and update list of birthdays of past and present board members and send cards appropriately.
- Exhibit exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with college policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including records organization, QA for projects and activities, and providing front-line support to students, donors, and other Foundation contacts.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate degree from a regionally-accredited institution of higher learning.
- Two years’ experience performing administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with all constituencies of a diverse community.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use information technology for professional productivity (such as Microsoft Office Suite).
Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge.
- Experience with Colleague.
- Experience working within a collegiate setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT: (The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard office setting with frequent interruptions and distractions. Requires extended periods of time viewing computer monitor or standing; may require adjustment of schedule to include some evening and/or weekends; may encounter occasional exposure to inclement weather during travel.
Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard.
***OZARKS TECHNICAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE INSTITUTION DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS “AT-WILL.” THE AFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time
Applications close: Central Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend